Cannot remember if anyone has seen this one. Enjoy! :lol:

Relief%20Station%20Work%20Instruction.jpg

Attachments

• WI01020P-Multi-use Relief Station.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 284
D

Dean Frederickson

Re: Humorous work instruction

Your work instruction didn't explain whether you use your right hand, left hand, or toilet paper for the sit down operation. Randy would probably be able to help you out with those instructions, he was a marine ya know.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::cool:

R

RickRay

Very good, I've never seen this particular one before. I'll have to submit it on an ECO to see how far it get's in the system. :rolleyes:

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource

Your work instruction didn't explain whether you use your right hand, left hand, or toilet paper for the sit down operation. Randy would probably be able to help you out with those instructions, he was a marine ya know.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::cool:

Very good observations! I didn't write it though, so I will submit the change request to the originator! :lol:

C

Craig H.

Very good observations! I didn't write it though, so I will submit the change request to the originator! :lol:

Um, I tried the process as written, and there is a problem. I have this huge mess in my pants!!!

No where does it mention removal of articles of clothing.

G

Gofar

Um, I tried the process as written, and there is a problem. I have this huge mess in my pants!!!

No where does it mention removal of articles of clothing.

Irving Berlin had a similar blindspot. If Fred Astaire had performed strictly in accordance with the lyrics of "Top hat, white tie and tails" he'd have gone out without his trousers.

I'm not really old.:(

Top Bottom