Planning ahead for 2015

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
October 27-29, 2015 Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
The Quality Show in Rosemont, Illinois (across from O'Hare Field) is usually a great show to visit and see AND TOUCH old and new gadgets to make a quality professional's life easier. If you are planning to attend, perhaps a bunch of us can meet up for lunch or dinner - there are a lot of great "foodie places" for a good meal, potable beverages, and conversation. I missed last year because I had a bad cold, but I do order tickets every year. Let's hear from you about your plans.

The Quality Show is the only trade show focused exclusively on quality technology, equipment and products dedicated to helping you improve your manufacturing process. Thousands of quality managers, engineers, corporate executives and quality manufacturers will attend The Quality Show to find new ideas and solutions to their manufacturing challenges.
Gain FREE access to The Quality Show's resource-rich Exhibit Hall where you will:​
Evaluate the latest techniques and advancements in production equipment, handheld gauges, calibration equipment and services, software and analytical tools, coordinate measuring machines (CMMs)… and much more. Explore alternative product solutions that are more efficient and cost effective. Network and develop strategic partnerships with decision-makers and influencers!

Meet the Industry's premier suppliers demonstrating the latest advancements and techniques to improve quality.

Learn from subject matter experts addressing key issues and quality solutions in two specialized learning theaters on the show floor.

Registration is FREE for Buyers and Users of Quality Equipment and Technology http://www.qualityshow.com/index.php/register/registration-rates

Housing information and discounted hotel rates will become available soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom