Internal Audit Report Example Template

M

mshell

Hi All,

Do any of you know if there are nay example audit reports posted to the forums? I have searched long and hard and have not been able to find one.

Ours is a pain in the ***. and I would like to see what others are using.

Mshell

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
mshell said:
Hi All,

Do any of you know if there are nay example audit reports posted to the forums? I have searched long and hard and have not been able to find one.

Ours is a pain in the ***. and I would like to see what others are using.

Mshell
Attached are a couple of examples of audit reports. They are probably at the extreme ends of the spectrum. One is a simple fill-in-the-blanks form, while the other is a (much) longer freeform type of report. Obviously, what you want is a format that suits your needs - maybe something in between. I hope this helps...

Attachments

• Sample Internal Audit Report.doc
    78 KB · Views: 9,752
  • Sample Internal Audit Report 2.doc
    57 KB · Views: 7,128
M

mshell

Thanks Guys,

I am sure that I can use these to help me develop an audit report that our organization can use.

This forum is great for those of us in the quality field. I know that I can always count on good, quick responses.

Thanks again,

Mshell :bigwave:

C

CINDY

We have to forms of reporting.

One is a summary that is sent to all department managers. Another is the verification that is sent directly to the Presiden once the audit and corrective actions are comple.

Cindy

Attachments

• SAMPLE AUDIT SUMMARY.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 4,252
  • VERIFICATION REPORT.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,861
R

rapidace

Hello every one

I need a PRE-AUDIT report sample

can you please help??

:bonk::bonk:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hello every one

I need a PRE-AUDIT report sample

can you please help??

:bonk::bonk:

Welcome,

I guess you meant an 'audit report' or post audit report because there shouldn't be anything to report before the audit (pre-audit).

Samples are found in our post attachments list - thin green bar at the top left-hand side of every page. Just key in a 'key' word to search for files you want. These are what you get if you key in 'report'.

Top Bottom