Who could give a book named The certified six sigma black belt handbook

E

EllaP

i come from china ,and will attend the ccbb exam this Oct, and i have bought this book from AMAZON ,but for some reason ,i stll have not received this book ,but i need it for my exam preparing . so who could kindly give me a e-book of this ,and many thanks .

P

Polly Pure Bread

it's sad to hear that but i guess no one will dare to reproduce a copy. it's protected by copyright law.

Govind

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Ella,
Sharing an e-book without purchasing is illegal. If you have concerns of delay, you may cancel your Amazon order and place an order with ASQ Quality Press for an e-book. You will be able to download immediately.

Regards,
Govind.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Ella,
Sharing an e-book without purchasing is illegal. If you have concerns of delay, you may cancel your Amazon order and place an order with ASQ Quality Press for an e-book. You will be able to download immediately.

Regards,
Govind.
Yep! good solution to an often tricky problem waiting for snail mail shipment from another country.

E

EllaP

thank you Govind,could you give me a web site link to the this purchasing ? thanks

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
The hard copy of the book is here on the ASQ site, but I don't see an available e-book.
Sometimes, just sometimes, we can trust the ASQ staff to do their job.
The link to the electronic version is here http://www.asq.org/quality-press/display-item/index.html?item=E1325&xvl=76083430
My live chat conversation (typos and all) is reproduced below
[Shawn Fonder]Hello, thank you for contacting American Society for Quality, my name is Shawn. How may I help you?
[Wes Bucey, ASQ member #209027] Wes Bucey
[Shawn Fonder]
Hello
[Wes Bucey, ASQ member #209027] Does this book - The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Second Edition - come in an electronic edition?
[Shawn Fonder]
it does not
[Shawn Fonder]
The electronic version is seperate and an additional cost.
[Wes Bucey, ASQ member #209027] Details, please - how to order and cost of electronic version
[Shawn Fonder]
You can order it online and it cost the same as the hard copy version.
[Shawn Fonder]
It can not be printed or shared and only can be read on your computer.
[Wes Bucey, ASQ member #209027] I understood your second message about limited print and copy, but the order form does not seem to offer an electronic version - got a link?
[Shawn Fonder]
Sure, http://www.asq.org/quality-press/display-item/index.html?item=E1325&xvl=76083430
[Wes Bucey, ASQ member #209027] Thanks - I'll contact again i I need more help! Bye!
[Shawn Fonder]
Thank you for contacting us. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

Top Bottom