Batch and Master Batch Record Template for Pharmaceutical Industry

unique_dominant

Registered
many thanx, i really appreciate
but sorry i think i mean "Batch production and control records" template or form
that composed of
-manufacturing order
-master formula and methods(procedures)
-precautions
-packaging instructions etc.

many thanx in advance

K

kengy Donina

hello..
i just want to ask help..
if you have a file of example of master packaging procedure form,
Please.. can i have a copy? i just really need it..
thank you :)

S

shyamk

What is the difference between the Master formula record and Batch manufacturing record?
From what I understand that when the master formula record is issued to the production department and the product is manufactured using it then it become BMR. Is this correct?

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
What is the difference between the Master formula record and Batch manufacturing record?
From what I understand that when the master formula record is issued to the production department and the product is manufactured using it then it become BMR. Is this correct?

No,
BMR is specific to a manufacturing location, batch size; IT contains operational and specific-steps to executed .It is issued to production, for execution and recording the details & evidence of compliance!!! it derived based on the master formula record.

MPR contains a recipe/formula and overview of the process steps. It is more of a process definition document; this is the basis to derive the BMR.
Guide to Master Formulae

Sec. 226.102 Master-formula and batch-production records

S

shyamk

thank you for the quick reply. This really helped me understand the difference between them

K

kamani7208

I need BMR template for pharmaceutical excipients packaging in Drums

Top Bottom