How to integrate ISO 9001:2000 with ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)?

H

herry_qai

Dear folk, please assist me how to integrated iso 9001:2000 in ISO 22000.
Thanx.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Thanx.

Welcome Herry,

To start with, ISO 22000 includes a table showing the correspondence of its requirements with those of ISO 9001:2000. Basically you'll need to address ISO 9001 requirements plus 'HACCP' requirements plus 'additional' requirements found in the standard which are often industry and trade specific.

If you do not have a copy of ISO 22000 standard, time to get one.

Randy

Super Moderator
There you go harry, you're absolutely correct.

Match up the common elements and accomplish the stand alone elements. It couldn't be any simpler than that.

A very easy way to integrate systems is to always look in the back of ISO standards for a correspondence table.

H

herry_qai

Hai Harry,
thanks for your tips, do you have a copy of ISO 22000 standard ? Can you share it to me ?
Welcome Herry,

To start with, ISO 22000 includes a table showing the correspondence of its requirements with those of ISO 9001:2000. Basically you'll need to address ISO 9001 requirements plus 'HACCP' requirements plus 'additional' requirements found in the standard which are often industry and trade specific.

If you do not have a copy of ISO 22000 standard, time to get one.

H

herry_qai

Hi Randy,
Thanx for your advice, I'll practice your suggestion. I let you know when I confuse or having trouble. Thanx again.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hai Harry,
thanks for your tips, do you have a copy of ISO 22000 standard ? Can you share it to me ?

I am sorry but ISO standards are copyrighted and sharing is strongly discouraged here. You should be able to get a copy from the agency that acts as the Guardian of your local National Standards.

Randy

Super Moderator
harry has provided the correct answer. What you've done is to ask me to commit a criminal offense is some countries.

I do know where you can purchase a copy.

P

processlogix

Thanx.
check out the PAS 99 standard that provides a framework for integrating more than one management system into one system.

Top Bottom