Interviewing a Registrar for ISO 9001 Registration - Registrar's Quality Manual

L

LexieB

Just a funny thing...

I have been interviewing registrars for ISO9001 certification, and have thrown them all off by asking for a copy of their quality manual. All of them say no one has ever asked that, and they all have to "get back" to me. Still don't have a response on that.

Opinions?

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Just a funny thing...

I have been interviewing registrars for ISO9001 certification, and have thrown them all off by asking for a copy of their quality manual. All of them say no one has ever asked that, and they all have to "get back" to me. Still don't have a response on that.

Opinions?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

AndyN

Moved On
Just a funny thing...

Opinions?

If you'd asked me.....it wouldn't have been a problem. Did we make your short list?

L

LexieB

I love the irony of your finding.

I know, me too... and I'm just surprised no one has ever asked because it's common sense to me. Isn't one purpose of the quality manual supposed to be that customers can see it? Or am I totally off in la-la land?

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
ISO 17021 gives CB's two options for a quality management system. Either a "modified" ISO 9001 (option 1), or a general management system, described by ISO 17021, Section 10.3. Either way, the CB should have a manual or "equivalent".

The reason why the OP is having a "difficult" time getting what she asked for is probably the fact she is dealing with lowly sales folks who, for the most part, have no clue about the CB operating system.

AndyN

Moved On
The reason why the OP is having a "difficult" time getting what she asked for is probably the fact she is dealing with lowly sales folks who, for the most part, have no clue about the CB operating system.

Hey! Watch it with the "lowly sales folk" comments, Sidney.....Oh, yeah..she did ask me did she?.....:lmao:

Randy

Super Moderator
"lowly sales folk"
"lowly sales folk"
"lowly sales folk"

:lmao:

I'm curious about your reason for asking for a manual.

AndyN

Moved On
"lowly sales folk"
"lowly sales folk"
"lowly sales folk"

:lmao:

I'm curious about your reason for asking for a manual.

Now, Randy. When you say it, it's OK 'coz you're only a lowly training boy....:lmao: Been there, done that! It's cool, bro'!

Top Bottom