Global Quality Exchange (GQEX) database of certified companies

Manix

Get Involved!!!
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Global Quality Exchange

I wasn't familiar with this site, and I can honestly say :confused:

Although I can see the benefits of having a database of certified companies, but perhaps as a sourcing site. I can't see how this site provides any of those benefits? Even those benefits it lists on the site I cannot see on there. For example, on of the benefits is

Offer real-time customer satisfaction feedback forum
Where?

Draw prospects to the GQEX website listing for each certified company, providing exposure to company contacts and services
Every company I found (not many it has to be said) had no contact information associated with it!

Increase visibility of current global certifications for each company
Yes if you already know of the company and in that case, would you not already know their certification status?

Offer reporting on web traffic viewing certified company’s info
Probably, but the company info offers no value to that traffic!

Offer quote request services directly through the GQEX website
How, Where?

Offer enhanced buyer search for specific ISO certified products and services
Provide “GQEX Listed” branding and a “GQEX Seat Certificate” which can be used as marketing tools on websites, buildings and collateral
I have no clue what this means!!!

All I can see this offers is a search function, a list of companies, which does not include where they are located or what they do and their certifcate numbers and relavnt ISO certification. Not even expiry information!!!

What is the point of the annoying real time info bar? Are companies gaining and losing certificates as fast as stock values rise and fall???!!!!!

Very gimmicky, of little value to me and I fail to see the point, other than checking up on companies and their certification status.

B

Boingo-boingo

I find it funny that one of the registrars being promoted (QSI America) was suspended by ANAB a week ago, but their ticker is good.............:)

Actually , I have been using this site for my ISO checks.

whosregistered.com/iso/form.php

It is alot more flexible in allowing searches by country or by business type, as well as a large chunk of the ISO family

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zach Guthrie - 2009

Re: Global Quality Exchange database of certified companies

The Global Quality Exchange (GQEX) is a new product on the market, and welcomes feedback online at its Contact Us page.

This is a tool built for the customer, and will always take their continual improvement suggestions seriously.

Bob King, former President of ANAB, and Ron Mathis, president of GQEX and its parent company, will be demonstrating GQEX capabilities and taking feedback in person at booth 408 of the ASQ 2008 World Conference in Houston May 5-7th.

There are approximately 4,000 new certificates added daily around the world, and almost 1,000 edits made to existing registrations. This dynamic marketplaces warrants an business exchange for management system certificates.

The customer satisfaction forum will be live on GQEX starting 6/1/08, and is being completed with input from major customers, IAAR, ANAB and ASQ.

Whosregistered.com, Whoistraining.com, the QSU magazine and GQEX are all owned by the same company, and take advantage of many of the same resources.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

The Global Quality Exchange (GQEX) is a new product on the market, and welcomes feedback online at its Contact Us page.

This is a tool built for the customer, and will always take their continual improvement suggestions seriously.

Bob King, former President of ANAB, and Ron Mathis, president of GQEX and its parent company, will be demonstrating GQEX capabilities and taking feedback in person at booth 408 of the ASQ 2008 World Conference in Houston May 5-7th.

There are approximately 4,000 new certificates added daily around the world, and almost 1,000 edits made to existing registrations. This dynamic marketplaces warrants an business exchange for management system certificates.

The customer satisfaction forum will be live on GQEX starting 6/1/08, and is being completed with input from major customers, IAAR, ANAB and ASQ.

Whosregistered.com, Whoistraining.com, the QSU magazine and GQEX are all owned by the same company, and take advantage of many of the same resources.

Zach,

Are you affiliated with this organization?

Last edited:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Creating multiple web sites that all use the same resource is a $ making tactic.

I come back to the question as to whether anyone has verified the accuracy and whether the database is current.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource

I come back to the question as to whether anyone has verified the accuracy and whether the database is current.

That is a good question. It is only as accurate/current as the person maintaining the database.

Is it really accurate/current? I don't think... unless you check out the AB's lists, you may/may not know if it is current. Assuming that they keep their database current.

Last edited:
A

alex_bell

This "customer satisfaction forum" you refer to what exactly is it?

Is it where customers of ISO 9001 registered companies can give feedback on the certified company? or is it something else?

Top Bottom