Online Internet Training question - Has anyone used AccelCert

D

Duke Okes

Re: Web training question

And they take a lot of effort to make sure you don't know WHO they are (e.g., who develops & validates courses).

M

Martin IT

Re: Online Internet Training question

Anyone have experience to share about on line degree?

J

John Martinez

Be sure it is accredited by a valid accreditation body (no not AB as in certification) a legitimate educational and recognized accreditation body.

harry

Trusted Information Resource

A friend took a Master level Degree in Astrophysics by distance learning from the University of Swinburne, Australia. I was quite impressed with how the course was conducted and delivered.

There were test/exams where a pin number and time was given for you to do it online. If you want to have a panel of help, I supposed they can't do anything but most would not because you take the course for interest and knowledge.

High weightage was given for participation and discussions in a University designated forum where all 'students' will have to participate after every module. The course leaders/Professors act as moderators and evaluate the participants.

M

Martin IT

Thank for the information. Is there a way to understand if a university is good or not? Looking for an online degree on internet, you can find out many different opportunity, but I suppose not all are seriuos and not all are appreciatein the job world.

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Thank for the information. Is there a way to understand if a university is good or not? Looking for an online degree on internet, you can find out many different opportunity, but I suppose not all are seriuos and not all are appreciatein the job world.

You may want to have a look at some previous discussions: online degree

Top Bottom