Quality Balanced Scorecard? Example wanted

qualityce

Involved In Discussions
Does anyone have an example of what would be a Balanced Quality Scorecard?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,:confused:

G

Groo3

Our site scorecard is based on site / divisional and corporate goals and has 4 main value drivers. Here is a generic example that we review quarterly... I removed the actual data but left some of the types of metrics that are tracked. Our site manager is responsible for this scorecard and yes, he works closely with our site controller and his direct reports to get the data.

View attachment Score Card example.pdf

I'd like to see examples of what other companies are using, especially the value drivers and what types of metrics are tracked.

A

arin_23

We once developed something like the attachment, although not very much comprehensive , but still pretty useful in getting some vital information about the organizational performance.

Regards,

Arin

Attachments

• Balanced Score card Sample.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 833
J

JaneB

Nice example Groo3 - very 'user friendly' and graphic - something that would be quite easy for others to adapt in Excel/Powerpoint etc. Good stuff.

J

JaneB

Yes, another good example, with some good thinking about it. As you say, useful in getting some vital information about the organizational performance.

T

Tony C

Hi Groo3

Really like the scorecard, I would perhaps add another column for target values from your objectives and also supply with a separate 1 liner summary/comment/actions for each item measured.

Regards,

Tony

N

nidhir

hI see you work for BASF. I work for a chemical company as well. And soon we will be introducing balance scorecard.
I would like to know how you approached it.

Top Bottom