Evaluation of legal compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

S

sajeesh salim

Hi All,

Could any body provide me the template for evaluation of compliance for both ISO 19001 and OHSAS 18001 standards..

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Evaluation of compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

If I was you I would just download a gap analysis for each. I don't recall whether we have one here that only addresses ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 without ISO 9001, anyway.

ISO 14001 - See http://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist.php?mode=allfiles&sortby=filename&pageamt=1&criteria=14001 for starters.

OHSAS 18001 - See http://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist.php?mode=allfiles&sortby=filename&pageamt=1&criteria=18001

Also - Check the Free Files Directory

S

sajeesh salim

Thanks marc for your reply..I think, i would have been more detailed about the question that i aksed...Actually i am refering to evaluation of legal compliance.In our last year audit the auditor recommended us to integrate our legal register and evaluation of complaince as one document.I am looking for a format to integrate both legal register and evaluation of legal compliance.
Thanks

Marc

Leader

A quick "Bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone here who can help with this one.

F

Foghashire

I attach a form I use which lists the legislation provides an explanation of the legislation for staff use and a separate form for presenting what evidence was checked to conform compliance. You could add H&S legislation as well if you want.

This spreadsheet will need the coding enabled but provides a linkage between aspects and legal requirements.

Enjoy
Gary

Attachments

• SMT ~ Aspects OPEN.xls
    1.1 MB · Views: 967
S

sajeesh salim

Hi All,

Thanks for replys...I have developed one format for legal register and evaluation of complaince..Let me see wheather it works out.

Marc

Leader

If it does work OK, everyone will appreciate it if you share it here.

S

sajeesh salim

Will do it marc once my audit is over.

Thanks

B

batman1056

Did this get closed out.

I created a list of legal requirements, then on each line, details of what the requirement means to us, what we need to do, then under evaluation what evidence I have looked at to ensure compliance. After that I had a Low, Med,High box that I used to show our level of compliance, Med and High would result in actions being raised. :)

Marc

Leader

Sharing it here would be nice.

Top Bottom