Google Chrome Internet Browser - Any Google Chrome users?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Friends,

Any Google Chrome users?

Do you have comments, feedback?

Thank you!

Stijloor.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Google Chrome - Any Google Chrome users?

I have tried it, and now and again I use it for a few things. It's OK. I don't like that there is no setting to open links in new tabs with the new tab coming to the front as far as I can tell.

Other than that it's OK. There are some nice things Chrome does, but I'm comfortable with Firefox.

To me a browser isn't a big deal. I also have Safari, Opera, Camino, and on my PCs one of the IE browsers. Now and again I use one of them for testing and such, but like I say, I'm pretty comfortable with Firefox on my iMac as my "main" browser.

P

pldey42

I tried it a while back and noticed it phones home without either asking permission, telling you what it's doing or letting you stop it. I uninstalled it and refuse to use it.

Mind, ever since Google decided to ignore copyright laws world-wide by scanning books without permission, contributed to the great firewall of China while claiming to do no evil, and then started taking pics of where I live, I have not trusted Google at all.

K

keres

Sometime it is not scrolling to the end of the web page.

M

Martin IT

I use chrome at home and I'm feeling comfortable with it. It's really clear and simple!

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor

It's the best and fastest browser in my opinion, I use it in all my computers.

AndyN

Moved On

Use it almost exclusively. Most important thing for me is the built-in spell checker!:notme:

Pancho

wikineer
Super Moderator

Its built in translator is great. I use it for reading pages in other languages. It'd be my main browser if it had anything like FF's tree-style tabs.

T

tamale

I think it's great.

I really like the easy search option. Just type your query in the address bar and bingo.

It's also definitely faster than others I've tried.

Tamale

I use Firefox most of the time, for both computers and cell phone, but I have Chrome installed and use it every now and then.

I like its speed, but I still prefer FF because I think it is easier to configure to my liking.

/Claes

Top Bottom