How do I get 4 Graphs per Page? Multiple Capability Histograms that span 5 pages

C

Coolboy55

Hi everyone,

I'm having a rather simple formatting problem. I've created multiple Capability Histograms that span 5 pages, with 6 graphs per page being displayed by default. However, my "by variable" more logically splits the graphs into fours.

Question: How do I get 4 graphs per page? I couldn't find this option anywhere. Using the Layout tool does not seem to be a solution.

Thanks!

CB55

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi everyone,

I'm having a rather simple formatting problem. I've created multiple Capability Histograms that span 5 pages, with 6 graphs per page being displayed by default. However, my "by variable" more logically splits the graphs into fours.

Question: How do I get 4 graphs per page? I couldn't find this option anywhere. Using the Layout tool does not seem to be a solution.

Thanks!

CB55

Hello Coolboy55,

Do you have some additional information for us about the (computer) program you're using? From you post, it is difficult to determine what you need to do.

Stijloor.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hello Coolboy55,

Do you have some additional information for us about the (computer) program you're using? From you post, it is difficult to determine what you need to do.

Stijloor.

This thread is in the Minitab forum. :D

I don't know about Minitab's capabilities in this regard, but there is an excellent free Print Screen replacement called Gadwin Print Screen that allows for "grabbing" user-defined sections of a screen and saving the grabs as graphic files. Using this method, the charts can be grabbed from the screen, inserted into a document (Word, e.g.) and resized to fit how you want them to fit.

Added in edit: Gadwin Print Screen replaces the Windows "prnt scrn" function, so that when you press that key, instead of just copying the entire screen contents to the clipboard, you're presented with options for selecting what portion of the screen you want to copy, and how you want to save it.

Top Bottom