Free ISO 9001:2000 Quality Policy Manual online

K

Ken K

I found this free ISO 9001:2000 Quality Policy Manual online. Although it is not complete (lacking forms and procedures, which are available), it is a very good reference.
*** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***

A

Aaron Lupo

Ken, I checked out that link, am I missing something here, or is what this company saying is that they will write your Quality Manual for you along with your SOP's?

Just curious.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
There are several quality manuals posted here if one wants to look a little. For what you can do with canned quality manuals, they're typical and they're free. In fact, in the pdf_files directory, in the qs_proc sub-directory there is an example quality manual and all supporting procedures as an example of how one company fit them all together.

Don't forget the limitations of canned manuals! They must be tailored for your company!

A

Aaron Lupo

I have already re-written our QM to 9K2K. Actually it was very easy to do, a little switching here and there, and add a section a it is done. Then I cross refrenced our current procedures with 9K2K. I would be more than willing to share a copy of the QM that I wrote with anyone who would like a copy.

K

Ken K

I wasn't trying to "sell" their manual, just thought it could be used as a reference for anyone trying to write a Quality Policy.
The more information you have...sort of thing.

Sorry, I won't do it again.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Ken:

If you downloaded their DEMO and you felt it is worth while, you are welcome to tell us. And we appreciate the link. I, and some of the others here, get cranky when a message is perceived as a possible 'SPAM' message. Please excuse us if we made you feel uncomfortable about posting.

Top Bottom