Non-Conforming Material Control and Inventory Software System Recommendations

A

aablet

Hi, Everyone

I am trying to find a IT tool /software service that can manage inventory and non-conforming material report system. Can anyone help recommend one?
There are so many ERP softwares in the market, I just need some real feedback from users in elsmar.. Thank you guys in advance..

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi, Everyone

I am trying to find a IT tool /software service that can manage inventory and non-conforming material report system. Can anyone help recommend one?
There are so many ERP softwares in the market, I just need some real feedback from users in elsmar.. Thank you guys in advance..

My company uses SAP for both of these. While I personally don't care for it (not very intuitive in my opinion), it can be customized to suit your company's needs. As I understand it, SAP has other modules that can be added for a full custom experience.

I hope this helps.
:bigwave:

Q

qpled

Hi, Everyone

We use Axiom Software. This may not be an exact fit for what you want/need but worth checking out...

A

Androoney

This totally depends on the size of your organisation and your requirements.

An ERP system is what it says on the tin - enterprise resource planning. They do a lot but cost a lot of money - typically 25000 to 100000 Euro and/or payment on a monthly basis. It will also take you quite a few months to set this up and will require user training ...So it's not just a case of buying one off the shelf.

If you only want to track and manage inventory and blocked goods, then any storage management database will do. I've seen free mobile apps that are easy to use and would suffice.

I would suggest listing all your requirements and like to haves.
Then try some solutions out. Use google or see the list on capterra.com
Then get demos and offers.
you'll soon find the one that's right for you.

A

aablet

Thank you all! I actually found several cloud based services look very promising.

Top Bottom