Retention and disposal of documents and records procedure

A

ahmed_hasan

hi every one

I am looking for procedure for retention and disposal of documents and records . any one can help me on that. (I am looking for soft copy)

Regards
Ahmed

T

Ted Schmitt

Re: retention and disposal of documents and records

hi every one

I am looking for procedure for retention and disposal of documents and records . any one can help me on that. (I am looking for soft copy)

Regards
Ahmed

Ahmed,

Did you look at the Post Attachments List ? I did a search and found quite a few.... Some Record and related procedures

Hope you find the info useful ! :)

A

ahmed_hasan

Thanks Twdschmitt for your reply, but what I am looking for is only procedure for keeping and disposing of documents and records

T

Ted Schmitt

Are you looking for the procedure to attend ISO 9001 4.2.4 ?

DanteCaspian

Quite Involved in Discussions
I think you need to clarify further to get the right help. What is the scope and framework? What is the purpose and international standards criteria you must meet? What type, or what is the nature of the documents are you speaking of?

The basics of what you are asking for is simple document control, if you are asking for a "generic procedure", it would seem to me easyer for you/your company to simply write one in 30min or less.:2cents:

T

timference

You need to look at customer requirements before determining retention periods.

ISO standards to define a retention period. It only states you must have one and it must meet customer requirements.

If you are suppling to automotive, there are very specific requirements for the BIG 3. I suggest you start there. The Cusomer Specifics can be found at the IAOB website.

Top Bottom