Customer communication section 7.2.3 - How have other companies handled this section

L

LMU23

I am interested to know how other companies have handled this section (other than the customer complaint and advisory notice requirements). Specifically, did you write a procedure to document how product information is distributed, "non-complaint" feedback is handled, etc.? Or is it sufficient to make some more general statements in the quality manual on these topics?

Thanks in advance.

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
LMU23 said:
I am interested to know how other companies have handled this section (other than the customer complaint and advisory notice requirements). Specifically, did you write a procedure to document how product information is distributed, "non-complaint" feedback is handled, etc.? Or is it sufficient to make some more general statements in the quality manual on these topics?

Thanks in advance.
Statement in the QM has worked.

J

Jim Howe

customer service procedures.

We have specific written procedures that guide all customer services. These procedures are referenced in our QA manual. Our customer service department handles such things as product support both warranty and non, field service, spare parts, technical manuals, etc. It works for us.

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Help for ISO 9001 -7.2.3

I'm rewriting ours quality manual and Procedure. For this and for doing something of better I have collected many quality manuals in internet and others information about iso 9001 p.7.2.3.(7.2.3 attached)
We have the third part certification since year 2000 and we write on quality Manual something like in the attached file without other reference documents.
Anyway we haven't again problems with Auditors.
I have attached here the most complete scheme of 7.2 processes (for me) that I have seen in internet. (IDEF 7.2.3) but it is in Italian langauge.
I have asked somebody else here in the cove to help me and others about this point in this thread http://elsmar.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=5450&page=6
By

Attachments

• 7.2.3.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 706
  • idef7.2.jpg
    idef7.2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 320
Top Bottom