List of ISO 9001 Registered Companies - Where can I find?

D

Dodge

Does anyone know the web address for the list of all ISO registered companys in the U.S.?

D

Dodge

Thanks for your help Jim. I tryed quality digest.There list must be very old. My company registered over 1 1/2 years ago but it's not on there list.
For anyone who needs a current list of registered co.'s I found the best place. www.globusregistry.com

T

Tom Goetzinger

www.globusregistry,com is now www.worldpreferred.com. I think most registered companies were solicited to get a preferrential listing on this site by payment of an annual fee; I know we were.
We have been registered a little over a year and it took about 1 1/2 months to get the listing onto Quality Digest's site. They only maintained it twice a month (at that time) and relied on the reigstrars' to provide them with information.
If you have been registered for 1 1/2 years and are not on the list, it is not because it hasn't been maintained for that long. If the listing is important to you, I would suggest contacting your registrar and verify that Quality Digest was notified; if they were, contact Quality Digest and find out why you are not listed.
Don't count on any of these sites to be 100% accurate. I have seen errors in them both of those mentioned.

J

Jim Biz

Originally posted by Tom Goetzinger:

Don't count on any of these sites to be 100% accurate. I have seen errors in them both of those mentioned.

Thanks to all for posting the above links - I too have not found anything close to what could be called a "cross referenced" site.

Possibly the most accurate information can be obtained by searching the individual registrars information for the company in question.

Regards
Jim

[This message has been edited by Jim Biz (edited 24 January 2001).]

J

JohnatJCarpenter

I just checked Quality Digest data base for TS 16949 registered companies in North Carolina. They have just 52. And for ISO 9001:2000, they show only 21. Not quite complete would be an understatement. :( Any one have a better source?

Thanks
John

AndyN

Moved On
You might try wwww.whosregistered.com but these kinds of sites are only as good as the subscribing members (CB's mainly) who are asked to submit info, without any recognition etc. I'm not sure of the status or accuracy of the information at this site. (no affiliation, either)

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
From the IAAR website:
Now Available! The IAAR is proud to announce the availability of its Directory of Registered Companies. You can conduct free searches for companies that have been certified by Accredited Registrars to global standards like ISO 9001, AS9100, HACCP, TL 9000 and many more. Searches can be conducted on Company Name, Certificate Number, by Geography, by Standard and even by Scope. It’s a great way to verify a company’s certification and to find certified companies to work with. Click here to visit the IAAR Directory of Registered Companies.
Please note that NOT all IAAR member registrars provide information to this database. Actually, there are quite a good number of companies with their certificates suspended.: notme:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom