Anyone been to Dubai on business?

Randy

Super Moderator

It looks like I have to be there around Feb 8-9 this year.

J

JaneB

Re: Dubai

It looks like I have to be there around Feb 8-9 this year.

No, but I know a couple of people who have. Is that good enough? :D What info are you looking for?

Randy

Super Moderator

Things like if they speak Arkansas, if they have chicken strips and whether or not you can get Diet Cherry Dr.Pepper........You know, important stuff.

B

berlinmony

Randy;
I am in Dubai for the last 3 years..Welcome ..You can have all the stuffs you need...!
If its business what are you into?
We are in Hydraulics&Pneumatics..

Welcome,
Berlin

A

arios

Randy

Have a nice trip and Enjoy the visit :bigwave:

PS Don't forget to post pictures of your trip in the cove

Alberto

Randy

Super Moderator

Randy;
I am in Dubai for the last 3 years..Welcome ..You can have all the stuffs you need...!
If its business what are you into?
We are in Hydraulics&Pneumatics..

Welcome,
Berlin

Well I'm supposed to attend some training while there.. I work for a company known as BSI

J

JaneB

Things like if they speak Arkansas, if they have chicken strips and whether or not you can get Diet Cherry Dr.Pepper........You know, important stuff.
Don't want much, do you?

Don't fancy your chances with the Dr Pepper, at all... (is there really such a thing as 'Diet Cherry Dr Pepper' :mg: it sounds pretty weird)

Dunno about speaking Arkansas, but there were certainly a huge number of furriners from all over the place went there to work (to help them with the economic miracle, before it stalled somewhat) so they're probably used to various accents.

I'm sure they have chicken. Dunno what 'chicken strips' are, but I'm guessing we're not talking risque entertainment. :rolleyes:

Shopping seems to be a national pastime and there's heaps of them, so you'll probably manage.

Randy

Super Moderator

Don't want much, do you?

Don't fancy your chances with the Dr Pepper, at all... (is there really such a thing as 'Diet Cherry Dr Pepper' :mg: it sounds pretty weird)

Dunno about speaking Arkansas, but there were certainly a huge number of furriners from all over the place went there to work (to help them with the economic miracle, before it stalled somewhat) so they're probably used to various accents.

I'm sure they have chicken. Dunno what 'chicken strips' are, but I'm guessing we're not talking risque entertainment. :rolleyes:

Shopping seems to be a national pastime and there's heaps of them, so you'll probably manage.

Welllllllll, Your response excludes Australia from being civilized:lol:

Q

qamar866

Hi ;
I live in dubai and work as regional Quality Manager for whole middlest and some asian countries .. you are always welcome and if any information or any support needed you can email to me ..
thanks
BR
Qamar

J

JaneB

Welllllllll, Your response excludes Australia from being civilized:lol:
Per an Arkansas definition, you're right.

Had a partner who discovered Dr Pepper while over there; he was very disappointed he couldn't get it t here. (Though that was quite a while ago, & it may be available at a few specialty stores for the 'can't stand life without my -fill in blank here - expatriates).

It's OK, I understand. I missed dry ginger ale (NOT the same thing as Canada dry) over there.

OK, I have to ask - what are 'chicken strips'?

Top Bottom