Beautiful, Graphic, Process Map examples wanted - Graphic design is important

H

Hubcap

Hi All, My first post apart from my intro.
I work in an industry where graphic design is very important. I am currently process mapping and am looking for inspiration on really nice looking process maps. I know this may go against the grain - 'form over function' and all that, but believe me it's important in getting stakeholder support for new processes. They need to like what they are looking at.

Any input would be most welcome.

Thank you

Hubcap

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Beautiful, graphic, Process maps

Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave::bigwave:
Glad you found us.

Maps? Here is a place to start. Look at the examples; there may be some you like and are applicable to your organization.

Stijloor.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource

Good point. We have quite a few maps that have been posted by users over the years. This search gives quite a few more options.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Hi All, My first post apart from my intro.
I work in an industry where graphic design is very important. I am currently process mapping and am looking for inspiration on really nice looking process maps. I know this may go against the grain - 'form over function' and all that, but believe me it's important in getting stakeholder support for new processes. They need to like what they are looking at.

Any input would be most welcome.

Thank you

Hubcap

Hubcap,

I noticed on your personal profile that you are a consultant.
Would you be able/willing to share some of your (process map) handiwork with the Members here? ;)

Stijloor.

H

Hubcap

Hubcap,

I noticed on your personal profile that you are a consultant.
Would you be able/willing to share some of your (process map) handiwork with the Members here? ;)

Stijloor.

Yes in principle, but I need to get my clients' OK.

Hubcap

Top Bottom