Outgoing Inspection (End control) procedure and report template

S

Sarpedon

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and new to the quality world at all.
I need some help in the creation of procedure for end control and end control report template.

Thank you!

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: End control procedure and report

Hello,

I need some help in the creation of procedure for end control and end control report template.

Thank you!

Welcome Sarpedon,

Could you explain what you meant by end control and end control report. Without knowing what it is, we can't help.

S

Sarpedon

Welcome Sarpedon,

Could you explain what you meant by end control and end control report. Without knowing what it is, we can't help.

Hello,

I meant the quality control of the finished products.

thanks

S

Sam4Quality

Re: 'End control' procedure and report template

Originally Posted by Sarpedon

Hello,

Thank you!

I would not recommend you to simply get a readymade procedure for quality control. The kind of control you intend to apply on the product, the final intended quality for the product, all depend on the product at hand.

If you are manufacturing a product, I am sure you already have a quality control process in place; you probably only need to document it in the right format.

You can find what you need here. There are many sample procedures here and also a document explaining how to write procedures. I hope this will give you a good starting point. If you have more queries, please come back, we all are happy to help. :)

There is just no way any Inspection forms from here will help unless we know what is your product.

Oh, yes, A grand Welcome to the Cove!!! :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Ciao. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Hello,

I meant the quality control of the finished products.

thanks

Details of outgoing QC are generally stated in your quality plan. It is usually based on customer requirements (example: AQL level). In the absence of which you may set your own provided it is acceptable by your customer. There isn't a need for a procedure. Generally recorded on the lot traveller if used or other documents such as inspection forms.

Scroll down to the 'similar discussion threads' box below to read some threads on outgoing QC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom