Posting Section 206 of 10 CFR Part 21 though out our plants

B

Bob the QE

I have been asked to post Section 206 though out our plants and I must admit I am a little confused. I have a copy of 10 CFR Part 21 and I thought in there would be part of the document titel Section 206 and this is what I must post. But I can't seem to find that. So my question when posting Section 206 do I post the entire 10 section on Reporting of Defects?:confused:

Thanks

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Posting Section 206 of 10 CFR Part 21

I have been asked to post Section 206 though out our plants and I must admit I am a little confused. I have a copy of 10 CFR Part 21 and I thought in there would be part of the document titel Section 206 and this is what I must post. But I can't seem to find that. So my question when posting Section 206 do I post the entire 10 section on Reporting of Defects?:confused:

Thanks

You should ask the person who asked for the posting of the document to be sure, but 10 CFR Part 21, § 21.6 says (in part):
(a)(1) Each individual, partnership, corporation, dedicating entity, or other entity subject to the regulations in this part shall post current copies of...
(ii) Section 206 of the Energy Reorganization Act of 1974...
and a copy of what purports to be the section 206 in question is attached. You'll need to find out for yourself if this is what's needed, and if it's current.

Attachments

• Section 206 ERA.pdf
    17.4 KB · Views: 196
B

Bob the QE

Re: Posting Section 206 of 10 CFR Part 21

Thanks a ton, this is just what I was looking for. Once again the Cove comes through.:thanks:

Top Bottom