Customer Satisfaction - Distinction between Kano (DEE & SIE) and Matzler & Hinterhube

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
HI, I really need some urgent help to find an article at http://www.cqm.org/ . I have tried to register but it does not work, probaly because I am not from US, Anybody from US having problems concerning register?

Or alternative if anybody have the article from Berger et al. (1993), "Kano's method for....". Please let me know.

D

Duke Okes

Re: Help: Member of Center for Quality management (Journal)

HI, I really need some urgent help to find an article at http://www.cqm.org/ . I have tried to register but it does not work, probaly because I am not from US, Anybody from US having problems concerning register? Or alternative if anybody have the article from Berger et al. (1993), "Kano's method for....". Please let me know.

CQM.org is a member organization, so if you're not a member you probably can't get deep enough into the website to get the article. However, if you contact the organization they may send you a copy.

Mikael

Thanks, but they have a register page so I thought everybody could join... I need it urgent and unfortunately it is weekend now :/

Mikael

:thanx: Super, I really appreciate your help. I should have started with this article in the first place.

On page 18, I found some little information concerning the better/worse distinction, which Matzler & Hinterhuber (1998) refer to as CS(Customer Satisfaction)-coefficients. I hope that the orignally source (the one linked to in this thread) had some discussion of the pro & cons for using this method vs. Kano's et al. original Dissatifaction elimination effect (DEE) and Satisfaction Improvement effect (SIE). For DEE they just add the percentage of One-dimensional and Must-be, and for SIE they just add Attractive and One-dimensional.

Do anybody have some reflections between the disctintion of the CS-coefficients and DEE vs. SIE?

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit

Try this link. It works for me.
Excellent research, Harry! I only skimmed the article briefly, but it is interesting enough that I downloaded it for future reference. Thanks for the find.

Thanks to the original poster for raising the topic!

harry

Trusted Information Resource

............. concerning the better/worse distinction, which Matzler & Hinterhuber (1998) refer to as CS(Customer Satisfaction)-coefficients. I hope that the orignally source (the one linked to in this thread) had some discussion ........................

Attached is a paper by the said researchers. Hopefully it's useful for your work.

Attachments

• kano-model.pdf
    70.9 KB · Views: 363

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Thanks Mikes for bringing out this topic and

Thanks Harry - I learnt something new this weekend :)

Mikael

Thanks again Harry, but in the paper also they do not comment on or show the differences in relation to the originally method by Kano. I mean Kano just add them, where as CS is ratio. So what is to be said for and against? (I will reflect a little more on that, but maybe somebody already know?).

Top Bottom