GMDN (Global Medical Device Nomenclature) Codes (searchable database)

P

PalmoAnest

Hi, I'm sure many of us here are looking for GMDN code from time to time.
I've recently found a searchable database from HSA Singapore site.
I'm not sure if posting it here would violate any copyright terms, but i'm putting it up to share with the forum.
Forum MOD pls feel free to take it down if it is not suppose to be posted here.

the link to the database:

Singapore Medical Device Register (SMDR)

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SteveK

Re: GMDN code (searchable database)

I don't think there is any issue with copyright etc. It is interesting when searching what devices the database does not have e.g. relating to my area of oxygen therapy, suction etc.:2cents:

Steve

P

PalmoAnest

Thanks Marc for activate the link.

Yes, SteveK. AFAIK, Singapore's medical device registration is still running in phases. That is why many lower risk devices are still not in the list.

O

ocux81

Hi, I'm sure many of us here are looking for GMDN code from time to time.
I've recently found a searchable database from HSA Singapore site.
I'm not sure if posting it here would violate any copyright terms, but i'm putting it up to share with the forum.
Forum MOD pls feel free to take it down if it is not suppose to be posted here.

the link to the database:

eservice DOT hsa DOT gov DOT sg/medics/md/mdEnquiry DOT do

Thank you.

Hi,

To get the right link should add the following at the end of PalmoAnest's link:

"?action=getAllDevices"

In this page you can find the GMDN area at top.

S

sim24kins

Thank you everyone for posting this database, I KNEW there was a way around having to sign up for a membership :D With so many codes being added all the time, hopefully this one is current!

C

Celador

Hullo to everyone :). Following this thread with interest thanks. Am in the same position trying to access a GMDN code...
Maybe I am missing something here... searched the links posted above best I could but still can't find a list. Can anyone help please?

O

ocux81

Hi Celador,

First go to the link in the thread of PalmoAnest. Then you will see the GMDN at top between Device Category and Registrant. In the GMDN, you can find the all codes. But because of there are thousands of codes, there is no one list. You should try to find the right code by using the name of the product.

Top Bottom