Any other statutory & regulatory requirements other than FAA

J

Joy

Earlier, I put this question in another thread but could not get any response from my friends in the forum.May be as it tailed with one old subject.

Is there any other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for product other than FAA requirements in US?

In India we have requirements of Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and these requirements are known as CARs.These are similar to FARs.In addition to the requirements of CARs, we have Indian Aircraft Act with statutory authority as it is passed through bills and have legal authority.The act has provisions of punishments including imprisonment through court.Though many requirements are common in the act and CARs, DGCA normally use provision of punishments as per DGCA norms i.e withdrawl of license/authorisation,suspension etc.

It would be a help for me if my friends give some inputs about other applicable statutory regulatory requirements applicable to aerospace products,MROs and traders of aerospace products in US.

J

Joy

Thanks for this good information.I visited the site.Is it something mandatory for all service stations?If no,then it may not be considered as legal requirements.

Let us wait and see if some more inputs are received.

Top Bottom