Who offers Four Year Degree in Quality Management

C

Calvin Peck

Any idea who offers a 4 year degree in Quality Management (preferably on line)?

Any graduates that can recommend an on line program?

Thanks

Calvin

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sarge

Hello Calvin,

I'm currently in the BSQA program at California State, Domingez Hills, but owing to reasons of mainly my own making, I'm looking elsewhere myself. You might consider CSU.

Currently, I'm leaning toward the University of Minnesota program already mentioned but I have also found these two programs to be of interest: Bowling Green State University http://cobl.bgsu.edu/programs/qual_systems/index.php and University of Wisconson Stout
http://www2.uwstout.edu/content/ugbulletin/bsm.pdf

Q

QSM_user

Cal State University Long Beach has a BS Degree in Engineering Technology: Quality Assurance.

C

Calvin Peck

Anyone have any experience with ngs.edu (National Graduate School of Quality)?

Thanks

Calvin

F

Fingolfin

This is an old thread but I wanted to keep the discussion together.

Anyone had experience with the Quality Management degree at the University of Minnesota? I'm currently on a path to go there but would definitely like some opinions.

S

Sarge

I'm starting my third part time semester at UMC and am quite pleased with the program. The course work is more rigorous than I have experienced at other schools but so far it is worth the effort.

Please feel free PM me if you have any specific questions.

One note: It is a Bachelor’s of Manufacturing Management with a concentration in Quality Management. Some people seem turned off when they find out it is not a BS.:2cents:

K

kgott

Any idea who offers a 4 year degree in Quality Management (preferably on line)?

Any graduates that can recommend an on line program?

Thanks

Calvin

May I suggest that the best place to get a quality management degree is the Elsmar Cove.

"Testomonial" The best place for quality management there is.:tg:

Top Bottom