CMQ/OE exam results - March 7 2015

V

vollEngineer

A couple of us hijacked the cssbb thread on waiting for exam results. I started this to give them a break.

I heard from asq that they were going to grade cmq/oe exams on March 23. Another poster said that they might be grading today. But I am skeptical. They've been telling these poor bbs every day that their results might be posted.

I'm not getting my hopes up. And I'm usually optimistic about these things, but in this case every day I don't hear is another day that I might have passed.

I'll take it

Q

QAEngg

I am also skeptical when I heard the results will be out today or tomorrow. Waiting is painful but it is just a matter of few more days. Good wishes to all those eagerly waiting for results.

V

vollEngineer

I'm getting the feeling they just say "today or tomorrow" to everyone who calls to get them off the phone. I don't see the strength in that strategy, though. They've been telling the CSSBB examinees that for days and just keep getting multiple calls per day checking back up. They told me March 23, so I'm leaving them alone, now, until March 23. That seems like a more effective strategy to me!

Good luck to you, by the way!

V

vollEngineer

bwaHAHAHA!! I just watched that little emoticon fall over and drink from the floor. A big "thank you" to the person who developed that.

I guess we have another hour or so of refreshing for the day. At least I learned that the site only updates while there are people at ASQ. That keeps me from refreshing when I get up in the middle of the night to well, you know.

davishont02

Starting to get Involved
LOL. Well volEngineer, I think march 23 is looking probable. :frust:This is like waiting on feedback from the FDA. LOL.

Top Bottom