What are the Equivalent ISO standards for ASTM standards related to STEEL?

V

vinaydesai86

Does any one know how to Equivalent ISO standards for ASTM standards related to STEEL....?

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: What are the Equivalent ISO standards for ASTM standards related to STEEL....?

Does any one know how to Equivalent ISO standards for ASTM standards related to STEEL....?

Welcome to the Cove.

There are thousands of standards related to steel. You need to be very specific - for example, there are many types of steel pipes and for each perhaps tens or hundreds of standards.

K

Kwesifaiola

Re: What are the Equivalent ISO standards for ASTM standards related to STEEL....?

Hello
I think that many ISO standards for steel is there like as ISO9001 Standards and ISO 9001 Standards. If anybody know about ISO standards for steel in more detail please help me.because this will help me.
Thanks
Regards
Kwesifaiola

X

xpcids

Hello
I think that many ISO standards for steel is there like as ISO9001 Standards and ISO 9001 Standards. If anybody know about ISO standards for steel in more detail please help me.because this will help me.
Thanks
Regards
Kwesifaiola

This is among ISO standard for steel or in general term metallic material.

ISO 6892-1-2009 Metallic Material - Tensile Testing

BS EN 10324-2004 Steel wire and wire products - Hose reinforcement wire

BS EN 10218-1 1994

Top Bottom