Pharma Validation (IQ OQ PQ) Training Online

W

WalkingSeed

Does anybody know of any web sites that offer validation training IQ OQ PQ etc online? I have been searching the web and have had no luck finding any.

Any recommendations on books that offer in depth information on the topic of equipment validation in a pharma / medical device environment? I have seen many for sale but its hard to convince myself to cough up $200 + for a book that may turn out to be useless.

W

WalkingSeed

Re: Pharma Validation Training Online

Thanks for the link to the validation forum. I already browsed the pharma and IOPQ threads on this forum. What I am looking for though is something that can be used to meet training requirements. Reading information, as good as it may be on a professional forum, doesn't fit the bill. Since I have a workforce that is scattered across the country I am looking for an online training resource. This would be more economical than having people fly to training sessions. Some validation jobs (freezers, etc) have a lot of down time where the training could be completed online. I am looking to make use of that time when there is no paperwork to be done or protocols to be written.

Top Bottom