ISO/TS 16949 Clauses 8.2.2.1 & 8.2.2.2 - What's the difference?

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Somebody are able to clearly explain the difference between this two requirements?
My opinion is that nobody have posted clear explanations in all Threads opened about this arguments.
Now the confusion is greater than before
:thanks:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Iso ts/16949 8.2.2.1 / 8.2.2.2

Somebody are able to clearly explain the difference between this two requirements?
My opinion is that nobody have posted clear explanations in all Threads opened about this arguments.
I can't connect your question(s) to anything in this thread. Can you explain?

Ettore

Re: Process Audit Check List .pdf powerpoint file

Anybody else able to answer to my last question??:D

AndyN

Moved On

This one?

No-one understands what the question is!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

I can't connect your question(s) to anything in this thread. Can you explain?

Anybody else able to answer to my last question??:D

Perhaps if you explained the question, someone could help. What two requirements are you asking about?

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin

Perhaps if you explained the question, someone could help. What two requirements are you asking about?
In the post he asked his cryptic question, he changed the title to ISO TS differences between 8.2.2.1 and 8.2.2.2.

Ettore

In the post he asked his cryptic question, he changed the title to ISO TS differences between 8.2.2.1 and 8.2.2.2.
Thank, but I think that you response sound more polite if was
"In the post he asked his question, he changed the title to ISO TS differences between 8.2.2.1 and 8.2.2.2."

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

"In the post he asked his question, he changed the title to ISO TS differences between 8.2.2.1 and 8.2.2.2."

There was more than one person here who didn't understand what you were looking for, so the "cryptic" characterization was appropriate. If you want help, you shouldn't make it difficult for people to help you.
As to your question (which I'm still guessing at, because you haven't seen fit to ask it properly) 8.2.2.1 pertains to QMS processes in general, while 8.2.2.2 pertains specifically to manufacturing processes.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Ettore, many folks that participate in our Forums here are very busy professionals. We try to be as polite as we can, but we also have other pressing things to deal with. A question, which includes relevant information and references, will usually receive quicker responses.

Thank you for your participation and understanding. :agree1:

Stijloor, Forum Moderator.

qusys

Trusted Information Resource

There was more than one person here who didn't understand what you were looking for, so the "cryptic" characterization was appropriate. If you want help, you shouldn't make it difficult for people to help you.
As to your question (which I'm still guessing at, because you haven't seen fit to ask it properly) 8.2.2.1 pertains to QMS processes in general, while 8.2.2.2 pertains specifically to manufacturing processes.

agree with Jim and Stijloor:agree1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom