Defining our Scope of Certification - Manufacture & Sales of Butterfly Valve

V

vikyj

Ht..

i m working as consultant for iso 9k

i have client manufacturing a Butterfly presently sold 400mm to 1200mm dia for industrial application. as customer drawing or or national & international specification . but we have capacity of any range

we have 1 st registration audit and we required scope of certificate

Manufacture & sales of Butterfly valve for industrial application

Now CB auditor denied forthis scope

want some modification like

Manufacture & sales of Butterfly valve (400 mm to 1200 mm dia) for industrial application

now iso is genric standard irrespective of size, type , we are certify the process, system

auditor witness and certify the process and system and capability or organization ,
now the above scope is bindined, my client have capacity to produce the butter fly form any range only question is we dont have order to excute

now pls give your opinion ..

J

jerzki

Re: Defining our Scope of Certification

Vikyj,

HTML:
i m working as consultant for iso 9k

As you says, you are working as a consultant, aren't it supposed to be that consultants be equipped with tools to give and add value to an organizations. Just curious :biglaugh:

HTML:
 i have client manufacturing a Butterfly presently sold 400mm to 1200mm dia for industrial application. as customer drawing or or national & international specification . but we have capacity of any range 

we have 1 st registration audit and we required scope of certificate 

Manufacture & sales of Butterfly valve for industrial application

On the topic, it should specify the services that an organizations shall be providing. As per issued certificates, it will bear the wordings as " The management system of XYZ Company has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:200X for the following activities ..."

HTML:
 now iso is genric standard irrespective of size, type , we are certify the process, system

No objection

HTML:
Now CB auditor denied for this scope want some modification

If he deinies that scope, ask him! Two heads are better than one.

HTML:
auditor witness and certify the process and system and capability or organization ,
now the above scope is bindined, my client have capacity to produce the butter fly form any range only question is we dont have order to excute

Nope! the auditor assessed the compliance of the system to relevant standards as well as the documented systems of the organization. Witnessing is entirely different from assessing.

About the word "bindined", im sorry but i dont know what you mean.

Thanks!

:bigwave:

V

vikyj

binding means .. he wants to add 400 mm diameter to 1200mm dia meter inscope statement

sorry .. not witnessing but assesssing ok

jelly1921

Quite Involved in Discussions

I guess, The auditor has no idea if there are additional resources (new equipment, personnel etc) needed for scoping beyong 400mm to 1200mm, and no idea about the capacity (since no witness) of the plant's production of butterfly valve beyong 400mm to 1200mm.

Top Bottom