Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) Certification

C

Camille

I am trying to pass the RAC exam this fall :read:. Does anybody know how the passing rate is? Do you guys have any recommendations for additional study material apart from the one provided from the RAPS?
Any further insight into this exam is very much appreciated.

:thanx:

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
I´m not really sure what is the real content of the RAC study material (i´m a recent RAPS memeber and i´m still thinking about if and when i´ll try the exam), but for all of them, besides the regulations themselves, there´s always a lot of guidance documents that can give you insight on the regulatory aspects.

M

massdiver

Hi

I found that it's about 70-78% pass rate. If you join a study group you have a better chance. The RA Fundementals book from RAPS has questions in the back of each chapter. You can make a drill out of these for practice. It's closer to the exam than the practice exams RAPS sells.

Good luck :)

S

scubacat - 2009

I was just wondering how the RAC exam went? I will be taking it in April 2009. I have been in the field for about 1 year. What did you do to prepare?

R

rlbate

I wouldn't take a lax approach to the exam. Normally the exams are set up to take upon completion of a prepatory course as these courses are generally set up to follow the exam format.

That said however, If you allow yourself 2-3 months of regular studying and approach study time as if you were taking a class at a college, you should do ok.

K

kumar1033

I am trying to pass the RAC exam this fall :read:. Does anybody know how the passing rate is? Do you guys have any recommendations for additional study material apart from the one provided from the RAPS?
Any further insight into this exam is very much appreciated.

:thanx:
Hai!,

I am Anil Kumar from INDIA, In fact I am also opting for RAC certification fall Nov, 2009.
Could you send me the details of Complete reference book for RAC Certification with title and Author?
I would be very grateful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

sreenu927

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi..
Even I am also preparing for RAC, but not yet decided the exam window.
As part of RAC prep, I found some books online.
Just e-mail me I can share them with you.

Sorry the file size is big, and hence, I couldn't attach in the forum.

Thanks & Regards
Sreenu

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi..
Even I am also preparing for RAC, but not yet decided the exam window.
As part of RAC prep, I found some books online.
Just e-mail me I can share them with you.

Sorry the file size is big, and hence, I couldn't attach in the forum.

Thanks & Regards
Sreenu

Is this material subject to copyright? ;)

Stijloor.

Top Bottom