Sample ISO 27001 and 'PCI Security Standard' Gap Analysis Report

M

mensrea

Hi Guys. Question...

Can anyone provide me with a redacted ISO 27001 gap analysis report? I'm also looking for a sample PCI gap analysis.

Can you direct me towards a organizational policy and procedure library that is mapped to the ISO or PCI standard?

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Guys. Question...

Can anyone provide me with a redacted ISO 27001 gap analysis report? I'm also looking for a sample PCI gap analysis.

Can you direct me towards a organizational policy and procedure library that is mapped to the ISO or PCI standard?

Welcome,

I am not an expert in this subject and can only direct you to some previous discussions and threads on ISO 27001 including one for gap analysis: ISO 27001

Last edited:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
The PCI Security Standards Council is an open global forum for the ongoing development, enhancement, storage, dissemination and implementation of security standards for account data protection.

The PCI Security Standards Council’s mission is to enhance payment account data security by driving education and awareness of the PCI Security Standards. The organization was founded by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa, Inc.

PCI Security Standards Council

Top Bottom