IPC Counterfeit Components Identification Training DVD-166C

RCW

Quite Involved in Discussions
I see information online about the existence of a counterfeit components training video from IPC (http://training.ipc.org/dvd/166c/). When I contacted them to purchase it, they said they didn't have that part number (DVD-166C) available. Are there any IPC members out there that could shed a light on this? Or anyone else for that matter?

The link listed above had a nice pdf of the exam and presentation notes. Don't know if this DVD hasn't been released yet or not. It looks like slim pickings out there for training videos for counterfeit component detection. I can't afford to send multiple people some where else for a two-day training session. Any recommendation for training videos of this nature?

I'm to the point of grabbing photos off the web and generating my own training PowerPoint.

G

gbcqc

We got our counterfeit parts training information from our customers who require it as part of their flowdown. This is in aerospace. You may want to check with your customer first and see what they may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom