Searching for suggestions on the modalities of representation of a process

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
I am searching suggestions on the modalities to represent a process (Input and output task, process owner, ec.) Thanks a lot in advance. :thanx:

Last edited:

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Cavanna said:
I am searching suggestions on the modalities of rappresentazione of a process (Input and output task, process owner, ec.) Thanks a lot in advance. :thanx:

To keep our high-level process maps as "general" as possible we have:

• Purpose
  • Scope
  • Responsibilities (i.e., who is impacted by the process)
  • Definitions
  • Process Map (an inserted Visio flow chart)
  • Inputs & Outputs
    • Inputs
      • Raw Materials
      • Utilities
      • Key Paperwork
    • Outputs
      • Finished Product
      • Process Data
      • Key Records
  • Resource Identification
    • Personnel
    • Equipment
    • Methods
  • Work Environment
  • Measurement and Metrics
  • Process Implementation, Validation and Verification Plan

Down at the Operator level, we have along the top x-axis the positions involved, along with room for comments and additional notes. Along the lefthand y-axis, we list PDCA (Plan - Do - Check - Act) and show how the steps of the activity aline with PDCA and who is responsible for them. If there is more details associated with the individual activity, additional information can be found in Comments and Notes, sometimes referring to another document.

B

BRoberts

RCBeyette said:
To keep our high-level process maps as "general" as possible we have:

• Purpose
  • Scope
  • Responsibilities (i.e., who is impacted by the process)
  • Definitions
  • Process Map (an inserted Visio flow chart)
  • Inputs & Outputs
    • Inputs
      • Raw Materials
      • Utilities
      • Key Paperwork
    • Outputs
      • Finished Product
      • Process Data
      • Key Records
  • Resource Identification
    • Personnel
    • Equipment
    • Methods
  • Work Environment
  • Measurement and Metrics
  • Process Implementation, Validation and Verification Plan

Down at the Operator level, we have along the top x-axis the positions involved, along with room for comments and additional notes. Along the lefthand y-axis, we list PDCA (Plan - Do - Check - Act) and show how the steps of the activity aline with PDCA and who is responsible for them. If there is more details associated with the individual activity, additional information can be found in Comments and Notes, sometimes referring to another document.

Roxanne, can you share one of your process maps as an example. We received our TS cert., but our last auditor wasn't entirely happy with ours, so I am searching around to see what others are doing.

Thanks,
Boots Roberts

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
BRoberts said:
Roxanne, can you share one of your process maps as an example. We received our TS cert., but our last auditor wasn't entirely happy with ours, so I am searching around to see what others are doing.

I'll see what I can arrange when I return to work next week. I'm currently on the road and am unable to access our system.

Top Bottom