Best Training Provider for AS 9100 C Lead Auditor Training

A

Ashok GS

Experts,

I am looking at upgrading my skills to AS 9100 C Lead Auditor in the near short term. I am stuck in deciding the right training provider since the information provided by them seems to vary a lot. Lots of variance in the number of days, and training course contents on their brochure. Of course the trainer has to be very competent which very few organization showcase who it is and their profiles. Some of them provide the standard I have used both IAQG and RABQSA websites to find those providers.

I am sure most of you would have taken courses with such providers. Please guide me to choose the best provider. Your suggestions are greatly welcome. Cost might not be a factor and I am looking for courses in US.

Appreciate your help.

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Experts,

I am looking at upgrading my skills to AS 9100 C Lead Auditor in the near short term. I am stuck in deciding the right training provider since the information provided by them seems to vary a lot. Lots of variance in the number of days, and training course contents on their brochure. Of course the trainer has to be very competent which very few organization showcase who it is and their profiles. Some of them provide the standard I have used both IAQG and RABQSA websites to find those providers.

I am sure most of you would have taken courses with such providers. Please guide me to choose the best provider. Your suggestions are greatly welcome. Cost might not be a factor and I am looking for courses in US.

Appreciate your help.

Go to the AS9100 forum (first one on the list) - your question has been answered :read:

A

ASC_Ghee

AQS Management Systems has been providing Management Systems Training
and Project Support since 1989 and has been an RAB/RABQSA
Certified course provider since 1993.

e-mail: Mary Mayhew [[email protected]]

A

ASC_Ghee

you can also google aqsperformance just add .com (Sorry cannot put links)

Their best intructor is Steve Howarth

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
you can also google aqsperformance just add .com (Sorry cannot put links)

Their best intructor is Steve Howarth

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :cool:

As of May, I no longer do training for AQS. I now work for DNV.

A

ASC_Ghee

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :cool:

As of May, I no longer do training for AQS. I now work for DNV.

Oppppsss... sorry Howste...
So what does DNV specializes then.. Do you still conduct AS 9100 Trainings there? If yes, then they need to get the Training at DNV.;)

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Oppppsss... sorry Howste...
So what does DNV specializes then.. Do you still conduct AS 9100 Trainings there? If yes, then they need to get the Training at DNV.;)

Yes, I still do AS9100 training. In fact, I'll be doing some AS9100 training in Long Beach, CA next week.

Top Bottom