Food Sampling Matrix for Microbial Testing (number per batch) for Fast Food Processor

D

desmond

Hi, can anyone help me, trying to develop a sampling matrix for microbial testing ( number per batch ) for a fast food processing plant- Pizza's burgers and salads.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: Food Sampling Matrix for Microbial Testing (number per batch) for Fast Food Proce

Hi, can anyone help me, trying to develop a sampling matrix for microbial testing ( number per batch ) for a fast food processing plant- Pizza's burgers and salads.

Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

I am attaching "Microbiological Guidelines for Ready to Eat Foods" one from Hong Kong and another from Australia. Both are very informative and well explained.

If you have further questions, pl come back.

Attachments

• Micro analysis of food - Australia.pdf
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,223
  • Micro analysis of food.pdf
    498.1 KB · Views: 1,225
D

desmond

Re: Food Sampling Matrix for Microbial Testing (number per batch) for Fast Food Proce

thank you for that, was helpful.
I might be back with a few more queries though!!!
:)

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

thank you for that, was helpful.
I might be back with a few more queries though!!!
:)

Most welcome :D

Btw, I am also a Microbiologist and liked some one asking a question on Microbiology. :)

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

please help me to get ISO 9308 it have three part one , two and three
because i need for it in my work and i found this site is very good and help us in works
my mail.

i wait it
thanks

You can purchase this document here.

Stijloor.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource

please help me to get ISO 9308 it have three part one , two and three
because i need for it in my work and i found this site is very good and help us in works
my mail.

i wait it
thanks

It is proper forum etiquette to only post one question on the subject. I have deleted the other one that you posted.

S

siju234

Most welcome :D

Btw, I am also a Microbiologist and liked some one asking a question on Microbiology. :)

Can any body clarify my doubt:
Why there is a provision or hole in the side wall of BOD and Bacterial incubator?

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Can any body clarify my doubt:
Why there is a provision or hole in the side wall of BOD and Bacterial incubator?

Those are called as port holes and are provided on the side wall for inserting calibration sensors.

S

siju234

Those are called as port holes and are provided on the side wall for inserting calibration sensors.

Anybody please let me know the procedures for microbial testing(Only for Monthly parameters) of Packaged drinking water as per Indian Standard.

Regards,
Sijo joseph
Microbiologist,
Saudi Arabia

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Anybody please let me know the procedures for microbial testing(Only for Monthly parameters) of Packaged drinking water as per Indian Standard.

Regards,
Sijo joseph
Microbiologist,
Saudi Arabia

Does the standard not provide testing methods ?

Is this testing new to your organization - I presume your organization should already have the testing methods in place, isnt it ?

The Indian Standard and the relevant Pharmacopeia should be a good resource, in case you do not know about it.

Top Bottom