CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) Letter of Non Objection

T

tamale

I need to get letters of non objection from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for food contact packaging paper.

This is a long process and I need to fast track it. Does anyone our there know how to fast-track something through the CFIA?

I heard lobbying firms can help, does anyone have any experience in this domain?

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated!

Tamale

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I need to get letters of non objection from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for food contact packaging paper.

This is a long process and I need to fast track it. Does anyone our there know how to fast-track something through the CFIA?

I heard lobbying firms can help, does anyone have any experience in this domain?

Tamale

Can someone help?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

K

Ka Pilo

Tamale
Have you sent an inquiry to CFIA? You can fill up the Web Comments and Feedback Form on the CFIA Web site at
http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/util/contact/commene.shtml

Top Bottom