VDA 6.3 - Process Audit - New version now available - September 2010

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi,

On the VDA website they anounced availability of the VDA 6.3 process audit in English language.
Since a couple of weeks the German version had become available but now the English version can be bought at :
http://webshop.vda.de/QMC/index.php?cPath=23_24

I haven't got the time yet to run through so I don't know the differences between previous and the new version.

Best regards,

Antoine

T

TamTom

As far as I know, the main change is in the evaluation system, and that you must consider a risk analyses. Here is what VDA states on its Web-page:

The established Audit Standard VDA 6.3 / 1998 has been completely revised.
The objective was to re-organize the process audit, making it more precise and adapting it to changing requirements in the automotive industry.

Part A of the 1998 issue has been fully revised and expanded to include further process elements such as potential analysis and project management.
The contents of Part B of the of 1998 issue have been made more precise
and expanded with the aim of achieving maximum repeat recognition.

The rules for determining classification levels have been extended, questions
with particular product and process risks are identified and the classification
levels have been reduced to A, B and C.

I have a new questionnaire available but only in German, I will see what changes are in here.

Regards,

TamTom

H

Harry-VDA

I am looking for the excel evaluation tool that is according to VDA 6.3 2nd edition June 2010. When reading through the updated VDA book I noticed that not only questions were added and with more depth but the numbering has also complete changed. Therefore the old excel tool is no longer usable.
Can anyone help me with that?

Best regards,
Harry

H

Harry-VDA

You will only receive a copy of the evaluation tool in case you participate in an official VDA training. As currently I am not planning to do so and would like to start using the new version I keep my eyes open for a copy.

K

kcinala

I have a copy of VDA 6.3 English version Dated June, 2010. Is this still the current version or is there something more recent this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Adeline Chow

Hi,
I am very new here..
Lately one of my automotive customer requires VDA 6.3 to be inplaced together with TS 16949 within two weeks time :mg:. The internal auditors have to be trained on this VDA 6.3 as well the process audit..
Can anyone here help to share with me the latest VDA 6.3 2010 standard, internal approval of purchased will take some time and this could cause the activity to be delayed...
I am running out of time...

GURU SDI

Involved In Discussions
Hi all..

I hope that my attachment would help...

can someone explain about the "generic baselines" in VDA 6.3..

I am confused with this..

thanks
Gururaghavendran.R
India

Attachments

• Process Audit VDA-6 3-2010_en.xlsx
    201 KB · Views: 1,523
A

Adeline Chow

Hi Guru,
Appreciated your assist..
I got to digest it first ya..