Take QMS Lead Auditor or IMS Internal Auditor Course?

K

krishnat

Dear All...

I am Management Representative for ISO systems and now i would like to attend ISO Certification course.

I need your suggestion on which Certification Course I should attend first ?

IMS Internal Auditor Certification or QMS, EMS, OHS separately. Is there any difference ?

Lead Auditor Training Program in this year or next year, as there revision of QMS in 2015.

Regards
KT

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Dear All...

I am Management Representative for ISO systems and now i would like to attend ISO Certification course.

IMS Internal Auditor Certification or QMS, EMS, OHS separately. Is there any difference ?

Lead Auditor Training Program in this year or next year, as there revision of QMS in 2015.

Regards
KT

Are you new in the position? DO you have quality background?
I do not know if your organization is mature enough to integrate the three systems. Besides, are you required to perform internal audit or do you have a team of auditors?
In my opinion, the best choice is to follow three course separately, also attending ISO19011 guidelines training.

AndyN

Moved On
Dear All...

Regards
KT

The core of all auditor courses is the same (pretty much) of basic auditing practices. The rest is simply a different focus based on the individual subject standard. As a result, if you attend all 3 you will be paying for the same 80% 3 times! I'd suggest a core training of internal auditing and then courses in understanding the standards you are not as familiar with. A lot more cost/time effective. Timing is your choice. I wouldn't wait for 2015.

A

AliPat

In the UK, once you have completed one Lead Auditors course, eg Quality, you can then go on a conversion course for Environmental, Energy etc.

The first is a 5 day course as they teach you how to audit, the conversion courses concentrate on the actual standard you are auditing against and these are only 3 days

Top Bottom