Suggested Quality Assurance Library List

T

topflight5

I was looking thru the company library today and did not see much on quality. Any suggestions of books, video, audiobooks that explore quality but not to in depth? The audience is not quality personnel more supervisory and manufacturing people. I also would like to get a good video/audio presentation of root cause, corrective & preventative action portions. Something people can view before a training class. I might use a video in conjuction with a tailored discussion in a training class as well.

Thanks and have a good labor day!

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
I was looking thru the company library today and did not see much on quality. Any suggestions of books, video, audiobooks that explore quality but not to in depth? The audience is not quality personnel more supervisory and manufacturing people. I also would like to get a good video/audio presentation of root cause, corrective & preventative action portions. Something people can view before a training class. I might use a video in conjuction with a tailored discussion in a training class as well.

Thanks and have a good labor day!

We have one old thread but quite applicable today as well - Quality Reference Library - Developing some basic quality training resources

Btw, which industry are you working in ?

T

topflight5

Thanks Ajit:
I am working for a materials research company heavy with PhD's and with little exposure to quality systems. A concern of mine is to convince them that quality will not stand between them and their research and it will be "value-add" for them. There are no requirements to be ceritifed to any qualtiy system.

Top Bottom