"Divergent" Certifications - Quality Assurance from City and Guilds of London vs. CQE

Domoreto

Registered Visitor
Hi.
Few years ago I earned a certificate (after writing 2 days x 4 hours exam...) in Quality Assurance from City and Guilds of London. It is far more comprehensive and covers much wider aspects of " Quality..." when comparing it with the CQE's Body of Knowledge for example. Surprisingly it is absolutely unknown (or I'm under wrong impression) in North America. Does somebody knows this certification and what value it may have, for example in Canada?
What else is there in the world? Share Please.

:topic: If somebody may give me an idea which qualifications (in Quality Assurance/Engineering field) are equally valuable in USA and Canada I'll appreciate it too.

Y

Yew Jin

Re: "Divergent" Certifications - Quality Assurance from City and Guilds of London vs.

Great to know about the "divergent" certificate as it is out of my mind. Can you send the website about the "divergent" certification?

AndyN

Moved On
Re: "Divergent" Certifications - Quality Assurance from City and Guilds of London vs.

City and Guilds not known here in the USA - I can confirm. I have one (from a long time ago, in another land.........) and it doesn't 'translate' as far as I can tell, after living here for 15 years.....

Andy
C&G, HNC (Mech Eng) I.Eng et al.......

Top Bottom