ISO 9001 in Plain English by Craig Cochran - NEW BOOK

What do you think of the excerpt from ISO 9001 in Plain Engish?

• Very poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Neither good nor poor

• Good

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Very good

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
C

ccochran

iso9001inplainenglishcolj1.jpg

Cove friends,

Hello! Hope all is well. My new book, ISO 9001 in Plain English, has just been published by Paton Press. I've attached the first couple of chapters, and I would love to hear what you think about it. The book does exactly what its title implies: it puts ISO 9001 in terms anybody can understand, and it's a fine resource for auditors, implementers, top managers, and people who have to live within an ISO 9001 system.

It's available here:http://www.patonprofessional.com/pm-135-1-iso-9001-in-plain-english.aspx

Talk to you soon,
Craig

Attachments

• Excerpt from ISO 9001 in Plain English (Cochran).pdf
    814.4 KB · Views: 2,953
Last edited by a moderator:
C

ccochran

Re: NEW BOOK: ISO 9001 in Plain English

Coury: Thanks, man. Hope you have a nice weekend. --Craig

Long time, no see Craig. Good to have you back here, and now we know what you have been up to latley. :bigwave:
The book does exactly what its title implies: it puts ISO 9001 in terms anybody can understand
Well... After a quick read through of the document, I would venture to say that many have claimed to describe ISO 9001 in plain language, but you are one of the few actually getting away with it. It looks good to me.

/Claes :read:

C

ccochran

Claes,

Yes, I have been away for a bit. I plan to get back with the program, though. Thanks for your kind feedback. Hope things have warmed up nicely on your side of the world.

Craig

C

ccochran

Ralph,

I'd say Lago Vista WINS! What ridiculous heat. How does it get there in the depths of summer? I can't imagine how much beer I'd drink if I lived there...

Craig

AndyN

Moved On
Re: NEW BOOK: ISO 9001 in Plain English by Craig Cochran

Craig:

I got a chance to read my 'preview' copy on the plane back from 'Hotlanta' and I have to say I think it's probably the best written book on the standard yet........and you had a challenge with 'plain english' with me, huh?:notme:

Keep up the good work. Are you going to do one in 'plain southern', too?:lol:

C

ccochran

Re: NEW BOOK: ISO 9001 in Plain English by Craig Cochran

Andy,

It was great seeing you last week in Atlanta. Thanks for the gracious review of the book. The Southern version is coming up next. "Y'all set up yer quality objectives so they gee-haw with your quality policy, yuh hear?" It's going to take some work, but I'm committed to the cause...

rebelcc2.jpg

Craig

Top Bottom