Auditor Man-Day table for ISO 50001 (Energy Management Systems)

A

Alexlamb

I'm looking for document CB use to estimate the number of auditor days like "IAF MD 5: 2013 IAF Mandatory Document for Duration of QMS and EMS Audits" but can't find ISO 50001.

Please help me to find Relationship between effective number of personnel complexity and audit duration for Energy management system.

Thank you.
:thanx:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: Man-day table for ISO 50001 ?

I believe that is subject of the ISO 50003 document, still under development.

In the meantime, most CB's use Table 2 of the IAF MD5 document (for EMS auditor time estimation) as the basis for their EnMS audit-days calculation.

A

Alexlamb

Thank you. Sidney Vianna:thanx:

Since 3 hours ago I still looking for answer. This is interesting file : View attachment CT-10_May12 (Amdt 1_May12).pdf

They said
for initial audit, the minimum audit duration (Stage1 + Stage 2) will be as indicated

1 -25 Effective number of personnel = 3 auditor days
26 -175 Effective number of personnel = 4 auditor days
Above 175 Refer IAF MD 5 Annex A(QMS/EMS)

Any idea ?

Randy

Super Moderator
Thank you. Sidney Vianna:thanx:

Since 3 hours ago I still looking for answer. This is interesting file : View attachment 16840

They said
for initial audit, the minimum audit duration (Stage1 + Stage 2) will be as indicated

1 -25 Effective number of personnel = 3 auditor days
26 -175 Effective number of personnel = 4 auditor days
Above 175 Refer IAF MD 5 Annex A(QMS/EMS)

Any idea ?

Ideas? Yep, my MD 5 must be different than yours, you have to use the EMS Table 1 in Annex B and apply the risk factor...I just had to go through the 50001 auditor process for CB's under ANAB rules myself

If you're really in the need to know contact ANAB at www.anab.org

Top Bottom