QMS and/or ERP software choices for both US and China

W

Willy Wonka

Hello! I am new here, so forgive me if this post needs to be reassigned to a different forum. :eek:

My (small) company has two locations, the US and China, and I am responsible for finding a QMS and/or ERP system that will work for both locations. I've been researching this for the last couple months, and it is surprising how many systems that are supposedly geared toward manufacturing are not offered in China or in Mandarin.

Does anyone have experience using MasterControl with the Chinese language pack? Is it acceptable to a native Chinese speaker?

Does anyone have experience using Syspro or IQMS?

Any and all thoughts are welcome. We are a small ISO 9001/13485-certified manufacturing company with both FDA-registered medical devices, non-registered pharma devices and food/beverage devices.

Thanks!!!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
There are quite a few discussion threads here asking opinions about different software packages. Over the years I have noticed a reluctance by people to reply, or maybe it's that a lot of people who visit here have "home grown" software.

I can not specifically help you, but I can say be very careful, especially if a company does a "demo", when choosing software.

Hopefully someone who has experience in China can put in their experience, but I suspect not too many Chinese visit here.

If anyone can help out with this one, my Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom