Receiving Inspection Training Materials

D

davjger

Where can I find some basic, or advanced receiving inspection training materials or a text book that address the proper application and use of tools such as Calipers, micrometers, height gages, dial indicators, comparator, pin gages, thread plug/ring gages, etc?

AndyN

Moved On
Well, you could try looking at the related posts at the bottom of this page or check out the "Post attachments List" link at the top (in green) for help. This question's likely been asked before.:agree1:

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Try the website of the instrument manufacturer, or ask their apps engineer for some advice.

G

guruprasadb

hi

we provide on job training to the inspector's who joins the organistion.

this activity is taken by our calibration department, where it is explained

1.Do's & don't
2.least count
3.Taking & reading measurements

somashekar

Leader
Admin
hi

we provide on job training to the inspector's who joins the organistion.

this activity is taken by our calibration department, where it is explained

1.Do's & don't
2.least count
3.Taking & reading measurements
Someone in the company must be knowing this from education and experience. Some details are available in the instrument instructions. Perhaps your design development folks can drop by and train some of you in the calibration department. Guys whom you recruit as inspectors would also know something general about these from education, skills and experience. All these combined should address your requirement

W

Walnut

This is something I put together a couple years ago. Most of it is from Manufacturers internet sites. Feel free to use it if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this years ago in a discussion about detection rate:

attachment.php

Top Bottom