AS9103 Process Control Plan - MS Word .doc File Forms attached

S

superdave

My first post. Moving toward better variation management at our Company. Got the Oct 2001 issue of 9103 to kick things off and noticed that the forms attached to it were shabby at best. Laid them down in WORD; here they are for the taking.

Attachments

• KCProCtrlPlanPg1.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,788
  • KCProCtrlPlanPg2.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,165

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: AS9103 Process Control Plan Forms

:applause: Way to go, Dave.
Please note that Boeing offers some AS9103 support tools through their website:
From http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/doingbiz/supplier/index.html

Variation Management of Key Characteristics (VMKC) Evaluation Tool (pdf file) - The Variation Management of Key Characteristics (VMKC) Evaluation is a tool to assess the maturity of your system for managing the variation of key characteristics per AS/EN/SJAC 9103. The evaluation is used when a supplier is contractually obligated to meet BQMS Addendum 1 (9103). The shaded boxes reflect 9103 requirements and are the Boeing minimum expectations. Boeing personnel will use the evaluation tool to assess your system and make recommendations for improvement, but suppliers are expected to use the evaluation tool or equivalent to do an internal assessment of their VMKC system.
Variation Management of Key Characteristics (VMKC) Detailed Evaluation Tool (pdf file) - The Detailed Tool is based on the content of the VMKC Evaluation Tool. It provides additional information regarding the intent of each row, including questions that will aid evaluators in determining the maturity of a VMKC system.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: AS9103 Process Control Plan .doc File Forms attached

Thanks for sharing these! We all appreciate your sharing the .doc files!

In case of link failure in the future, Boeing docs attached.

Attachments

• VMKC_Detailed_Tool_Fifth_Ed_100406.pdf
    171.9 KB · Views: 822
  • VMKC_Tool_10_04_06.pdf
    98.4 KB · Views: 737
B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Welcome to the Cove Dave :bigwave:

Although I'm in automotive, I think I kind of like that format. It keeps the history of the part in one document. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom