Product Audit Summary Form needed

R

restofe

Does anyone have a sample form they are using for a Product Audit Summary?

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Product Audit Form?

Does anyone have a sample form they are using for a Product Audit Summary?

Are you looking for a form to record results from a Product Audit or a Process Audit? I just need some clarification here.

R

restofe

What I am looking for is a form to document the product audit (Product Audit Summary) and this form will be reference in our Internal Quality Audits Procedure. Does this make sense?

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource

What I am looking for is a form to document the product audit (Product Audit Summary) and this form will be reference in our Internal Quality Audits Procedure. Does this make sense?

It makes better sense to me now since you clarified what was asked. However, I have never used a "Product Audit Form" since I focus on the processes more then the product. So maybe someone will be able to help you here, because I am unable to.

AndyN

Moved On

If you go to the top of the web page, find the green box which is titled 'Post Attachments List', click on that. You'll find a number of examples, I'm sure - since product audit is a common discussion point here. If not, come back here, post again, and I'm sure someone will send you an example.......

Top Bottom