Customer Satisfaction Surveys in Oil Industry

W

wessamsheta2000

hi all,

as a brief introduction to the subject, our company activity is an Operation & Maintenance company in Petrochemical industries (oil refineries, petrochemical....etc)

we want to cover right now the clause no. 8.2.1 customer satisfaction in ISO 9001:2008.

Need an example of a Customer satisfaction or Complaint / Feedback form or template matching with our industry.

I think our objective to that issue should be the following:
- Contract conditions fulfillment.
- Customer requirements. (KPI's)
- No compliants.
you are welcome to add any more ideas

Thanks,

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
A second "Bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this one! Anyone have an example form or have any ideas, folks?

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Leader
Super Moderator
I'll offer my generic suggestions on surveys:

See a way to analyze surveys (once you have the questions) at
http://www.efcog.org/wg/esh_es/Statistical_Process_Control/docs/Survey_Analysis.pdf

Information on employee surveys:
http://www.efcog.org/wg/im_wm/library/ewp/EWP_Survey_Tool.xls

For suggestions on a customer survey - keep in mind you are capturing opinions and emotions. If you have any measurable metrics on customer satisfaction, keep them available, but don't use them as survey questions.

Trust, especially as an outfall of Deepwater Horizon, would probably be worth examining.

Put yourself in your customer's place. What would be typical responses about your company from a "happy customer". What about a "disgruntled customer". Then try to formulate a question that would be able to tell the difference.

An important step is to prototype the survey, even if it is amongst your own workers (they may be customers also).

W

wessamsheta2000

I'll offer my generic suggestions on surveys:

See a way to analyze surveys (once you have the questions) at
http://www.efcog.org/wg/esh_es/Statistical_Process_Control/docs/Survey_Analysis.pdf

Information on employee surveys:
http://www.efcog.org/wg/im_wm/library/ewp/EWP_Survey_Tool.xls

For suggestions on a customer survey - keep in mind you are capturing opinions and emotions. If you have any measurable metrics on customer satisfaction, keep them available, but don't use them as survey questions.

Trust, especially as an outfall of Deepwater Horizon, would probably be worth examining.

Put yourself in your customer's place. What would be typical responses about your company from a "happy customer". What about a "disgruntled customer". Then try to formulate a question that would be able to tell the difference.

An important step is to prototype the survey, even if it is amongst your own workers (they may be customers also).

first, really nice reply for logic thinking suppose to be your guide in creating customer satisfaction survey:applause::agree1:

second, ok folks, keep it going for the ideas flow till solving such subject

third, when I will return to my office next sunday 29/04/2012 (i am off today), I will attach preliminary thing I have worked on "customer satisfaction form" but I think it is so genric not enough form, really need an update, and welcome to any one to modify on it.

W

wessamsheta2000

third, when I will return to my office next sunday 29/04/2012 (i am off today), I will attach preliminary thing I have worked on "customer satisfaction form" but I think it is so genric not enough form, really need an update, and welcome to any one to modify on it.

please find attached preliminary "customer satisfaction form" for your review and comments.
Between you and me I am not totally satisfied by it because I think it misses some thing :(

waiting for your replies.

Attachments

• 02-Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire - Copy.doc
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,634
W

wessamsheta2000

hey folks

I got not many replies from you all about that subject.:confused:

can you all please give me and all the forum visitors your experience about this subject.

waiting for your feedback.

:):)

J

JiteshLad

I would like to suggest you to prepare a CAPA Form i.e Corrective Action & Preventive action.
This form includes Customer complaints, listing of probable reasons for complain, complain analysis & root cause analysis & to come to corrective & preventive solution accordingly.
Hope this may help you.

M

Meatgrinder

Are you looking for remediation or workflow to be integrated into the survey or assessment?

Top Bottom