ISO 9001 Implementing Performance in all Countries of the World

Z

zerodefectss

Hi
I hope that this thead will be gained the participated from you, whish you like it.
OK!
The first, let me introduces you that China have achieved performance and its progress process during 10 past years when we have been introducing and learning and establishing and implementing and maintaining and improving ISO 9000, and then let us get meaningful experiences and ideas from it and in order to let us make better quality performance in the future.

I remember I firstly touch ISO 9001 in 1998, at that time, I am only one general QC of workshop, later I join a ISO 9001 training course, and then I works as ISO proffessional, after that I was a managerment representative, the finally, I was a head of quality department.10 years more have already been passed. My god ask me what I have had feelings to it.I am person that to like study and to be carefull.

In South of China there are thousands and thousands of company and fractory and firm from many countries of the world. The South of China is the most developed industory area in China.

Now approximetily 99.9% companies have passed ISO 9001 certificate in this area. 10 years ago, ISO 9000 is a strange guy yet for us, I remember at that time ISO proffessional was very popular. By the way, the most companies are OEM in this are and even China, their products' price are very cheap, therefor China's products have competitive power,someone say you can see many many goods of Made in China wherever if you are in American.

My experiences and ideas as follow after I have had summarized.

Made in China of products have a great progress on quality in the past 10 years. But do you (american firends or British friends, etc)know the most of the prducts that we produced are simple and low value-added products,shuch simple plastic or metal or simple electronic products,shuh as shoes and cloths,an illiterate person can do the products, but ISO 9001 International Standard that ISO drawn up appears very high and deep, so many many managements in China complaints that ISO 9000 is only documents and documents and documents, introducing and implementing ISO 9001 is only paperworks, ISO 9001 is a ugly guy from the USA.

Anyway,the past 10 years experiences of ISO 9001 give me this idea:ISO 9000 serial International Standards are very very goodness management theory and method and tools,it nearly include all factors of enterprise management, such as production, human resourse, quality, equipement,Design ,Engineer,service,etc.

In China, the third-party certificate body and ISO consultants must complete a LEAP if they want produce more senior goods for the world.:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Actually, it's ISO 9001 - Not ISO 9000 (I changed the thread title).

Thouhts:

ISO 9001 does not by any means ensure a "quality" product.

Note that ISO 9001 originally came from Europe in 1987 - Not the US.

Top Bottom